Battlefield 3 / Release 25 October 2011 multiplayer matches see players take on one of four roles: Assault, Support, Engineer and Recon , The Assault class focuses on assault rifles and healing teammates. The Support class focuses on light machine guns and supplying ammunition , The Engineer class focuses on supporting and destroying vehicles. The Recon class focuses on sniping and spotting enemies , The mechanics of the weapons have been changed to utilize the new engine: compatible weapons may have bipods attached which can then be deployed when in the prone position or near suitable scenery, and provide a significant boost to accuracy and recoil reduction. Suppressive fire from weapons blurs the vision and reduces the accuracy of those under fire, as well as health regeneration , The Recon class can put a radio beacon anywhere on the map and all squad members will be able to spawn on the location of the beacon.
It has famous maps like / Metro Operation, Grand Bazaar, Ziba Tower etc… with lots of fun and different types of game modes
- Go anywhere, do anything — Commandeer any vehicle you come across, from tanks and buggies to helicopters and jets. Even slam your F/A-18E Super Hornet directly into an enemy combatant!
- Experience total mayhem — Enjoy 29 multiplayer maps. Massive destructible environments? Yup. Wide open spaces for crazy vehicular combat? Roger that.
- Grab loads of unlockables — Every battle gains you Ranks, Ribbons, Medals, and more, enhancing your prowess. Stick with your helicopter, master your piloting, and unlock IR flares to ward off oncoming missiles or opt to increase your stealth.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM
- (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 20 GB available space